Cooper Management Consulting
Executive Summary Business Leader and Executive Coach
Nancy has held executive positions leading Sales, Marketing and Talent Management teams in three Fortune 100 pharmaceutical companies: Merck, Astra Merck and AstraZeneca. She has coached executives across a wide range of disciplines including Healthcare, Education, Insurance and Consumer Goods around the world.
She specializes in high potential, female, diverse and scientific talent. Clients value Nancy’s first-hand business experience as a unique and significant asset. Her warm and friendly approach helps build trust quickly and coach executives to leverage their strengths, acknowledge areas for personal growth and develop practical plans to improve their effectiveness as an organizational leader.
As a working mother for a large part of her career, she is well acquainted with the challenges of balancing home, work and travel. Her trailblazer experience has led to a passion for developing the next generation of female leaders.
• 30 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry: Sales, Marketing,Human Resources, Leadership Development and Training
• Board of Directors: Change A Life, Uganda; Camden Catholic High School;International Coaching Federation-Philadelphia Chapter
• Mentor: Global Give Back Circle, Kenya, Africa
• Partnered with Seton Hall University to build a first-of-its-kind Coaching Program for top students. Featured in Forbes Magazine.
• Coaches Wharton Executive MBA students.
• Built a suite of Flagship and Award Winning Leadership Development Programs for Merck.
• Featured as one of 15 outstanding leaders in Marshall Goldsmith’s”Lessons From Leaders” book.
Certificates and Education
• International Coaching Federation, PCC Certified Executive Coach
• Assessments: Hogan, DISC, EQi, Strengths Finder
• Change Management: Connor Change Management, Six Sigma Executive & Yellow Belts
• MBA, Marketing & Finance, LaSalle University, PA
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Rutgers University