Cooper Management Consulting
Executive Leadership and Team
Julie is an executive coach and facilitator with leadership experience in global financial services, electronics manufacturing, and management consulting. She led many successful cross functional business transformation initiatives for corporate clients – a pivotal experience which ignited her passion for helping leaders and organizations grow towards realizing their unlimited potential.
For the recent 8 years, as an executive coach and facilitator, she has worked with global corporations, local private companies and start-ups, delivering strategy workshops and leadership development programs for middle and senior managers. Her management experience in large matrix organizations enables her to relate to the issues and challenges faced by her clients at their own level, and to help expand their perspectives while guiding them through a process of self-discovery, making conscious choices and taking meaningful actions.
• 6 years, with Allianz, a major German financial institution, including positions as CIO, head of Strategic Management & Operation Excellence in China
• 10 years, management consulting with IBM, PwC, EDS/ A.T. Kearney
• 4 years, with Lucent Technologies, a major US telecom equipment manufacturer as supply chain manager.
• Projects with MNC clients in Japan, India, UK, Finland, etc.
• Training in Asia (South Korea, Singapore) Coaching Approach
• Executive Coaching for Leaders
• Leadership Development Programs
• Cross Culture Coaching
• Facilitation of Workshops
• Leadership training Education and Professional Affiliations
• ACC by ICF (International Coach Federation) with over 1600 coaching hours
• Certified SPOT facilitator
• Certified Project Management & Change Management trainer
• MBA from China Europe International Business School
Mandarin Chinese & English